The IFC Library houses a growing collection of gender and women’s studies books and films that are available to students, faculty, and staff at the Claremont Colleges. Books and films may be checked out or viewed at our library, Vita Nova 106, Scripps. We also have senior theses, magazines, and other resources.
To suggest purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Added Books
- Here Come the Brides!: Reflections on Lesbian Love and Marriage, Bilger, Audrey and Kort, Michele, Seal Press, 2012
- Madonna & Me: Women Writers on the Queen of Pop, Barcella, Laura, Soft Skull Press, 2012
- Razor Wire Women: Prisoners, Activists, Scholars, and Artist, Lawston, Jodie Michelle, State University of New York Press, 2011
- The Guy’s Guide to Feminism, Kaufman, Michael and Kimmel, Michael, Seal Press, 2011
- Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape, Friedman, Jaclyn and Valenti, Jessica, Seal Press, 2008